Operational Days: Daily
Meeting Point: We pick you up from your hotel or riad in Fez
Starting time: 10:00 am or 02:00 pm
Duration: 4 hours
21 km northwest of Fez, the thermal village Moulay Yacoub is located. Its international fame its due to their sulphur-rich spa waters, pumped from 1500 meters below ground and reach temperatures up to 54º C.
The trip starts at Fez, we’ll pick you up at your hotel or riad and we’ll head to the village. Once we get there, we’ll take you there to the thermal complex where you can enjoy its many different services at your disposal.
This experience has two variants although both have a common part, the thermal pass that includes the thermal waterpool and the Vaporarium (sauna).
There are two options for this experience, the Ancestral Hammam pack, with the thermal pass and a traditional Moroccan steam bath called “Hammam” that includes an exfoliant massage. The other option would be the Volcanic Cares pack, made by the thermal pass, and an exfoliant special massage with hot stones and Vichy salts from the area.
Once the experience is over, we’ll take you back to your hotel or riad in Fes.
- Round trip from your hotel or riad.
- Ticket to the Spa Village.
- Indoor thermal pool and Vaporarium.
- Exfoliant massage with hot stones or steam bath “hammam”.
What's Not Included
- Any other service not specified in the “What’s included” section.
- One day trip to the relaxing thermal waters.
- Different options for the experience.
- Sulphur-rich bath.
- Classic architecture buildings.
- Consult your doctor if you think you might have an underlying medical or health condition regarding the use of hot pools.