Operational Days: Daily
Meeting Point: We pick you up from your hotel or riad in Fez
Starting time: 10:00 am
Duration: 4 hours
You will be picked up from your hotel or riad in Fez, and taken to a local house to discuss your meal options – you could cook some kind of tagine, or a dish based on couscous, prepare a Moroccan salad, or bake bread (“harcha”) or pastries.
Everything under the guidance of your master chef. The choice is yours! Next, head to the local market with your guide to buy all the necessary ingredients. You will get to visit the souk to buy all the ingredients, preparing the bread, salad, food and dessert, baking at a 400 years old local communal public oven (furan) and enjoy the meal together in true Moroccan style.
Back at the house, at first you will learn about your ingredients, traditional Moroccan dishes and their preparation. And finally, you will start cooking with the help of the friendly chef. After the cooking, there will be time to sit back, relax and enjoy your delicious, home-cooked meal while having a chat with your new local friends. The tour finishes when your guide drops you off to your hotel. It is going to be one of the highlights of your cultural experience in Morocco.
- Souk ingredients.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Local guide.
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses.
- Everything which is not mentioned in “INCLUSIONS”.
- Traditional 5 hours Moroccan cooking class in Fez.
- Choose to make a tagine, salad, couscous dish, bread, or pastries.
- Get hands-on instruction and insider tips from your hosts.
- Learn about daily life, cuisine, and culture in Fez.
- Enjoy a home-cooked lunch featuring your creations.
- Ingredients, lunch, and hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.