Experience Morocco’s four imperial cities on this comprehensive week-long tour. Visit the Grand Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca and see the Royal Palace in Rabat. Explore Fez, the country’s cultural capital, stopping at souks, tanneries, madrasas, and mosques. Tour the ancient walled medina of Meknes and see Roman ruins at Volubilis. Admire the lush gardens of Marrakech and check out the snake charmers in Jemma el Fnaa Square.
- Meet and road transfers pick up and drop off from airport to riad/hotel.
- Road transfers from Casablanca to Marrakech.
- All ground transfers (fuel included) in modern and clean air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation in 4 star riad/ hotel with Half board for 7 nights.
- Travel insurance.
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks.
- Tips and any miscellaneous extra expenses.
- Any other service/object not specified in the section “INCLUDED”.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Prices quote are for per person, based on twin sharing (unless otherwise stated). Additional nights in riad/ hotel after tour, additional charges apply and charge differently for twin sharing and for single.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Check off the Moroccan capital’s key sights on this day trip to Rabat from Casablanca. With a driver-guide, you’ll see the Mausoleum of Mohammed V,...
Spend the day learning about the history and taking in the medieval sights of ancient Marrakech. The Moroccan city was founded in 1062 and is...
Founded in the year 790 by Moulay Idriss, Fez is the most religious, intellectual and artistic capital of the Moroccan metropolises and the cradle of...