Experience Morocco’s four imperial cities on this comprehensive week-long tour. Visit the Grand Hassan II Mosque in Casablanca and see the Royal Palace in Rabat. Explore Fez, the country’s cultural capital, stopping at souks, tanneries, madrasas, and mosques. Tour the ancient walled medina of Meknes and see Roman ruins at Volubilis. Admire the lush gardens of Marrakech and check out the snake charmers in Jemma el Fnaa Square.
- Meet and road transfers pick up and drop off from airport to riad/hotel.
- Road transfers from Casablanca to Marrakech.
- All ground transfers (fuel included) in modern and clean air-conditioned vehicle.
- Accommodation in 4 star riad/ hotel with Half board for 7 nights.
- Travel insurance.
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses.
- Soft/alcoholic drinks.
- Tips and any miscellaneous extra expenses.
- Any other service/object not specified in the section “INCLUDED”.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Prices quote are for per person, based on twin sharing (unless otherwise stated). Additional nights in riad/ hotel after tour, additional charges apply and charge differently for twin sharing and for single.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Discover the hospitality of Moroccan people and discover the very pleasant climate of the country are not a legend.
Modern capital city and business centre of Morocco, Casablanca is a great contrast of modernism and tradition that impress the tourists. The greatest city of...
Pre-book your private transfer to your Marrakech hotel city from the Casablanca Mohammed V International Airport. The driver will meet you at the airport and...