This tour is made for you if your purpose is discover a wide range of typical moroccan cities (its colourful narrow streets, lively souks, palaces, historical monuments..) and then escape and relax in the peaceful desert. You will also enjoy the mountain and gorges scenery by crossing the middle Atlas.
- 6 nights accommodation.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan.
- Local guide.
What's Not Included
- Everything not mentionned in “Inclusions”.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The city of Chefchaouen is a not-to-be-missed element of any tour of northern Morocco. Explore the ‘blue pearl’ of the Rif Mountains on a full-day...
With this private guided tour, you will discover the main point of tourist interest in Tetouan and Chefchaouen in a full-day tour from Tangier.