Operational Days: Daily
Meeting Point: We pick you up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech
Starting time: 10:00 am
Duration: 8 hours
Pick-up at your hotel or Riad and transfer to the beautiful resort in Lake Takerkoust ideally located between the airport and Marrakech at the bottom of the Atlas Mountains. The nautical base offers a wide range of aquatic activities, a nice restaurant and the biggest swimming-pool of the region.
At your arrival our instructors will welcome you. You will choose the Jet Ski which suits you best and be showed how the equipment works. Our professional instructors will provide you with safety jackets and instructions (beginners will be showed by instructors how to use the Jet Ski during a 5mn tour).
Then you will step on your Jet Ski for an unforgettable ride on the lake surrounded by the Atlas Mountains.
- Jet ski tour 30 min
- Explore Takerkoust lake, Asni and valley in the High Atlas Mountains on a full-day private
- Tranport by private 4X4 or minivan
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees at swimming pool
- Everything that is not mentioned in “Inclusions”
- Jet ski on a picturesque lake in the Atlas Mountains.
- High-quality equipment and all safety gear provided.
- Perfect for all levels.
- Comfortable round-trip transport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- A maximum of 15 people per booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Discover all the culture Marrakech has to offer. An itinerary full of museums with infinite possibilities. Enjoy a walk around the Medina, go relax in...
Pre-book your private transfer to Marrakech Menara Airport from your Marrakech hotel. The driver will meet you at a confirmed time in your hotel's lobby...
Let yourself go on an express tour to know three important cities of Morocco: Rabat, Casablanca and Marrakech.