- You can choose your accommodation: Bivouac Nakhla or Bivouac Tizi. The second one has more service features.
- Pick up at the hotel or riad and transfer back.
- Transfer in minibus.
- One night accommodation (Berber Jaima).
- Dinner and breakfast.
- Camel ride at dusk and dawn.
- Half Board Regime.
- Travel insurance.
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses.
- Everything which is not mentioned in “INCLUSIONS”.
- Leave the bustle of Marrakesh and spend a night in the desert of Zagora.
- This package is two days and one night, return from Marrakesh.
- Choose your accommodation: Bivouac Nakhla or Bivouac Tizi.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- May be operated by a multilingual guide.
- Minimum age is 6 years.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Have a unique experience in the desert with a camel ride that leads into a traditional Moroccan dinner, with a live musical show.
Discover all the culture Marrakech has to offer. An itinerary full of museums with infinite possibilities. Enjoy a walk around the Medina, go relax in...
Pre-book your private transfer to Marrakech Menara Airport from your Marrakech hotel. The driver will meet you at a confirmed time in your hotel's lobby...