On this multi-day guided tour from Marrakesh, you’ll swap the bustle of the city for the serene landscapes of the rolling Merzouga Desert. Highlights include sunrise views over the dunes of Erg Chebbi, a secluded dinner in a traditional desert tent, and a stop at the UNESCO-listed Aït Ben Haddou Kasbah.
- Accommodation as per itinerary.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private tour.
- Transport by private vehicle.
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses.
- Everything which is not mentioned in “INCLUSIONS”.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- If there are only a few people in party, local operator may opt to send travelers by private taxi between Merzouga and Fez.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Discover all the culture Marrakech has to offer. An itinerary full of museums with infinite possibilities. Enjoy a walk around the Medina, go relax in...
Pre-book your private transfer to Marrakech Menara Airport from your Marrakech hotel. The driver will meet you at a confirmed time in your hotel's lobby...
Let yourself go on an express tour to know three important cities of Morocco: Rabat, Casablanca and Marrakech.