Operational Days: Daily
Meeting Point: We pick you up from your hotel or riad in Marrakech
Starting time: 09:00 am
Duration: 4 hours
You will be picked up from your hotel or riad by your private guide, and taken to discuss your meal options –
you could cook some kind of tagine, or a dish based on couscous, prepare a Moroccan salad, or bake bread (“harcha”) or pastries. Everything under the guidance of your master chef. The choice is yours! Next, head to the local market with your guide to buy all the necessary ingredients.
You will get to visit the souk to buy all the ingredients, preparing the bread, salad, food and dessert, baking at a 400 years old local communal public oven (furan) and enjoy the meal together in true Moroccan style.
Back at the house, at first you will learn about your ingredients, traditional Moroccan dishes and their preparation.
And finally, you will start cooking with the help of the friendly chef. After the cooking, there will be time to sit back, relax and enjoy your delicious, home-cooked meal while having a chat with your new local friends.
The tour finishes when your guide drops you off to your hotel. It is going to be one of the highlights of your cultural experience in Morocco.
- Cooking ingredients bought from souk
- Your prepared meal
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses
- Traditional Moroccan cooking class in Marrakech.
- Choose to make a couscous dish, tagine, bread, pastries, or salad
- Visit a souk to peruse and purchase ingredients.
- Get hands-on instruction and insider tips from a local chef
- Learn about Moroccan ingredients and cuisine.
- Savor a home-cooked lunch featuring your creations.
- Cooking ingredients, meal, and hotel pickup and drop-off included.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Discover all the culture Marrakech has to offer. An itinerary full of museums with infinite possibilities. Enjoy a walk around the Medina, go relax in...
Pre-book your private transfer to Marrakech Menara Airport from your Marrakech hotel. The driver will meet you at a confirmed time in your hotel's lobby...
Let yourself go on an express tour to know three important cities of Morocco: Rabat, Casablanca and Marrakech.