Mount Toubkal is a mountain peak in southwestern Morocco, located in the Toubkal National Park. At 4,167 meters (13,671 feet), it is the highest peak in the Atlas Mountains and in North Africa. It is an ultra prominent peak located 63 km south of the city of Marrakech and is a popular destination for climbers.
Spend seven days exploring the valleys of the Atlas Mountains. Many of the treasures of this region are tucked away atop remote mountains or at the bottom of deep valleys; this means that trekking is the ideal way to explore the area. This seven days trekking tour in Morocco is challenging yet a rewarding experience. These off beaten tracks most tourists never see. Also, we will trek with a Berber English speaking guide, a Berber cook, muleteers and mules to carry our luggage. It’s a challenging walk rather than a climb. Make sure you bring your camera for the views from the summit are simply breathtaking !
- Meet and road transfers pick up and drop off from airport to riad/hotel.
- Road transfers from and to Marrakech.
- All ground transfers (fuel included) in modern and clean air-conditioned vehicle.
- Muleteers and luggage carried by mules,Accommodation in 4 star riad/ hotel with half board in Marrakech for 2 nights.
- Accommodation in Berber villages for 4 nights (Gites or mountain huts).
- Trek led by qualified Moroccan guide who speaks fluent English.
- All meals whilst on trek provided by our expedition cook..
- Full board on trek plus mineral water, coffee and tea.
What's Not Included
- Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses.
- Lunch in Marrakech.
- Soft / Alcoholic drinks.
- Tips and any miscellaneous extra expenses.
- Essential Equipment & Clothing: Good walking boots, good trainers and socks.
- Personal first aid kit, sunscreen, sunglasses.
- Light weight waterproof clothes (jacket with hood or wind breaker), rain pants, rain coat.
- Backpack, cap, rambler pole, binoculars, camera.
- Sleeping bag.
- Head torch or head lamp,Ice axe and crampons (winter).
- Water bottle.
- Most of these equipment can be rented locally from an equipment shop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Prices quote are for per person, based on twin sharing (unless otherwise stated). Additional nights in riad/ hotel after trek is charge differently for twin sharing and for single.
- Most of the equipment can be rented locally from an equipment shop.
- A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Pre-book your private transfer to Marrakech Menara Airport from your Marrakech hotel. The driver will meet you at a confirmed time in your hotel's lobby...
Let yourself go on an express tour to know three important cities of Morocco: Rabat, Casablanca and Marrakech.
Join a full-day guided tour of Essaouira, former Phoenician trading port. Baptized “Mogador” by the Portuguese, the city is a unique citadel and cultural melting...