Operational Days: Daily
Meeting Point: We pick you up from your hotel or Riad in Marrakech
Starting time: 08:00 am
Duration: 8 hours
Meet your private guide at your hotel in Marrakech for 9am departure, and start the 3-hour journey to the Moroccan coast.
Once you arrive in Agadir, walk along the bustling port and watch Morocco’s traditional wooden fishing boats take shape.
Visit the ruins of the Agadir Oufella and take in sweeping views of the Atlantic Ocean. Visit the Wall of Souvenir, a memorial for the victims of the 1960 earthquake, and learn about Amazigh heritage at a local museum. Next, check out the ruins of a 16th-century Saadian Kasbah and explore the narrow lanes of Talborjet, Agadir’s old quarter. Make a final stop to bargain for handicrafts in the walled Souk El Had Marketplace, then visit a women’s cooperative that produces argan oil.
Finish the day with return transfer to Marrakech and drop-off at your original departure point.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan.
- Fuel surcharge.
What's Not Included
- Food and drinks.
- Personal expenses.
- Everything which is not mentioned in “INCLUSIONS”.
- Family friendly.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city.
- Ideal choice for families.
- Step back in time on a history tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
Have a unique experience in the desert with a camel ride that leads into a traditional Moroccan dinner, with a live musical show.
Discover all the culture Marrakech has to offer. An itinerary full of museums with infinite possibilities. Enjoy a walk around the Medina, go relax in...
Pre-book your private transfer to Marrakech Menara Airport from your Marrakech hotel. The driver will meet you at a confirmed time in your hotel's lobby...