Take the long way around as you travel from Marrakech to Fez on a 3 days tour that explores desert scenery, ancient architecture, palm groves, and towering gorges. You’ll overnight in Dades Gorge and a Bedouin tent in the desert, enjoying three full days of sightseeing led by a guide.
The tour begins at your hotel in Marrakech and concludes at your destination in Fez, with all transport by private vehicle.
- Accommodation as per itinerary.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner).
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport by vehicle.
- Travel insurance.
What's Not Included
- Personal expenses.
- Any other service/object not specified in the section “INCLUDED”.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions.
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Private Tour.
- Minimum age is 12 years.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Enjoy Marrakech on a 4-hour tour, and learn about the history of Marrakech and its main palaces and monuments. Go to The Koutoubia Mosque, the...
Take a deep view of the Merzouga Desert across the Atlas Mountains on this 3 Day guided Morocco tour from Marrakech. Experience beautiful landscapes with...
Pre-book your private transfer to your Marrakech hotel from Marrakech Menara Airport . The driver will meet you at arrival Airport and assist you with...