The excursion to Ourika Valley is a really popular tourist destination due to its cascades and the nature that surround them. Despite being so close to Marrakech, this beautiful and exuberant green valley is one the best preserved in Morocco.
The excursion will start at 8 am with the pick-up at the hotel or riad, from where we will go towards High Atlas. During the road trip through the steep roads, we will see the lifestyle of its habitants.
In addition, while we pass through the amazing landscapes of Asni Valley, we will make a stop in one of the traditional markets of the towns of the region like Asni, municipality that gives its name to the Valley, and Aghbalou. Following the course of Ourika River, we will arrive at Ourika, where we will have free time for a walk, eat in a restaurant in the area or go to Setti Fatma cascades. We will return to Marrakech about 5 pm.
What we will see in Ourika Valley
We will visit some beautiful places:
- Setti-Fatma: Small town where we will start our route to the cascades.
- Ourika cascades: The most important part of the tour. Indispensable for people who loves nature.
- Traditional berber house: An approach to the towns of the mountain. The Berbers have been allways great hosts.
- Traditional markets: Area of special interest due to its colours and its flavours, where craft and ancestral customs are intertwined.
- Pick up and road trip transport
- Travel insurance
- Lunch (Optional)
- Any service not specified in the section ‘Included’